Google
 
Web catdynamics.blogspot.com

Friday, September 02, 2005

iPod iChing - field LMXBs

Friday, and we consult the iPod half-heartedly.

A MODEST question: oh iPod - is the bulk of the field LMXBs in Milky Way like galaxies formed in situ from primordial field binaries evolving in isolation?

Woosh, it wooshes.


  • The Covering: Sexuality - Billy Bragg
  • The Crossing: Secrets of the Sea - Billy Bragg and Wilco
  • The Crown: Walk of Life - Dire Straits
  • The Root: Tangled and Dark - Bonnie Raitt
  • The Past: I will not be denied - Bonnie Raitt
  • The Future: We'll be Together - Sting
  • The Questioner: Late Night Blues - Don Carlos
  • The House: Silver and Gold - U2
  • The Inside: I'm so worried - Monty Python
  • The Outcome: On Christmas Night - King's College Choir


As always, the Key as explained by Sean

Well the past seems accurate. I am flattered by the Questioner ("everything will be all right, out of sight, oh yeah"), but what of the Inside and Outcome?

"I'm so worried" is kinda appropriate, but since when does the iPod duck the question? Or is the iPod telling me that I am ducking the question...?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home