Google
 
Web catdynamics.blogspot.com

Monday, December 12, 2005

Is this really what they teach in 8th grade...?

Did I mention I hate grading...

Anyway, blogthing to the rescue...!

You Passed 8th Grade Science

Congratulations, you got 8/8 correct!


First time too...

I should note, that as a handicap I did this while listening to the Smurfs in Space song, in Icelandic.
So there.

I note with appreciation the subtle use of the misspelled jargon word to flag an incorrect answer.
I am however slightly concerned that the electric charge on a neuron need not actually be zero, but as it must be so in some suitably averaged sense, I guess it is the best answer of the options.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't tell if you're being sarcastic, so I'll post this just in case.

The neuron is clearly a typo for neutron, which is why 0 charge is the correct answer.

4:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home