Google
 
Web catdynamics.blogspot.com

Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Judge not...

Damn those activist judges, eh?

Two recent rulings from US courts that all people concerned about public affairs in the US ought to read...

Luttig of 4th Circuit Court on US request to vacate decision on J. Padilla
Judge Luttig may be politically conservative, but he is intelligent, honest, and not amused.
I'm tempted to say that a Democratic President facing a Republican Senate would do well to nominate Luttig for any future Supreme Court vacancies.

Kitzmiller Jones ruling on Kitzmiller vs Dover PA School Board; Intelligent Design case
Kitzmiller Judge Jones is also an intelligent man, and he appears not do appreciate being fucked around with (Kitzmiller is clearly on the ball too, my bad).

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

the ruling was by Judge Jones

Tammy Kitzmiller was a plaintiff (one of those who brought suit against the school board)

if you correct the text, I'm happy if you delete my comment here

12:15 PM  
Blogger Steinn said...

Oops. My bad.
No deleting of comments like this, I screw up, let the record show it.

1:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home