Google
 
Web catdynamics.blogspot.com

Friday, March 17, 2006

iPod iChing - Classical Inflation

Argh, friday again and I'm a full cup behind on my caffeine dose...

So, we canter over to the mighty iPod, and ask a topical question: was there a period of classical inflation at the early stages of the Big Bang, as indicated by the new WMAP data?

Whoosh goes the randomizer. Whoosh.



  • The Covering: Polly Wolly Doodle - Twin Sisters

  • The Crossing: Love Lives Here - Billy Bragg

  • The Crown: Ah Violetta! - La Traviata - Verdi

  • The Root: When The Light Appears Boy - Cornershop

  • The Past: Buffalo Soldier - Bob Marley

  • The Future: Oliver Cromwell - Monty Python

  • The Questioner: In Love - The Datsuns

  • The House: Which Side Are You On? - Billy Bragg

  • The Inside: Cover Me - Björk

  • The Outcome: (White Man) In Hammersmith Palais - Clash



#11 is Hér Kemur Lillimann - Thorbjorn Egner, and #12 is Tortured, Tangled Hearts - Dixie Chicks

Well. The Root certainly speaks to the issue.
And The Inside is spot on.
As always The Questioner is so nice, thanks oh mighty iPod.
The House tells a story - which side are you on, boys?

So what do we learn from The Outcome: "Better Find Another Solution?" Or is that just sarcasm?
They won't notice anyway, they're all too busy fighting. Sigh.

The new groups are not concerned
With what there is to be learned
They got burton suits, ha you think it’s funny
Turning rebellion into money
...
I'm only
Looking for fun.


I better go have another chat with Stephon - definitely a dreadlocks subtheme here.

As always, the Key
as explained by Sean


Cover Me - Björk
Cover me

While I crawl into the unknown
Cover me

I'm going hunting for mysteries
Cover me

I'm going to prove the impossible really exists
This is really dangerous
Cover me

But worth all the effort
Cover me

I'm going to prove the impossible really exists

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home