Google
 
Web catdynamics.blogspot.com

Friday, April 21, 2006

I Need to Read

So Good! :D
You scored 72% Best Seller and 71% Classic!
Oh, yes, somehow you made it. Did you cheat? I hope not. Sophocles is reported to have said, "I would prefer even to fail with honor than to win by cheating." Meh, I'll trust you this time. Anyway, I hope you've had a good time.



My test tracked 2 variables How you compared to other people your age and gender:
free online datingfree online dating
You scored higher than 50% on Best Seller
free online datingfree online dating
You scored higher than 87% on Classic
Link: The Book Character-Savvy Test written by Vorpal_Bunny on Ok Cupid, home of the 32-Type Dating Test



Grr. 87th percentile by age and gender on Classics.
50th percentile on Best Seller.

Glad that at least it wasn't the other way around.

Must. Read. More. Again.

1 Comments:

Blogger Chris said...

I expected it, but I'm 80% best-seller, 29% classic.

I'm sure my grade was boosted by my black belt in Harry Potter.

9:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home