Google
 
Web catdynamics.blogspot.com

Friday, April 07, 2006

iPod iChing - meta questions

Grim and gray friday, so we'll leave the hard questions for the future and ponder meaningless meta-questions instead...

So, iPod, do you answer questions of fact faithfully?

Whoosh. Randomizer goes whoosh...


  • The Covering: Dein is Mein Ganzes Herz - Three Tenors

  • The Crossing: La fille aux cheveux de lin - Claudio Arrau

  • The Crown: Patti Broddgöltur - Thorbjorn Egner

  • The Root: The Wheels on the Bus - Twin Sisters

  • The Past: The Boy Done Good - Billy Bragg

  • The Future: Peter & Wolf: Introduction - Prokviev

  • The Questioner: Do Nothing - Specials

  • The House: Staring at the Rude Boys - The Ruts

  • The Inside: Fantaisie de Concert II - Perlman

  • The Outcome: III Romance = Mozart



#11 is Savez-Vous Planter Les Choux - Sien Diels (huh?!) and #12 is Kátt er í hverjum bæ - Gáttaþefur (that's a cheerful christmas song).

Hmm. Tricky. I think I'm being scolded... and The House has Attitude! The Crown is the song of the porcupine...

The Future - hm, a lesson that ends well?
The Covering sounds like a "yes"; but who is the girl with the flax hair in the Crossing?

The Past: The boy done good, the girl done better,
The seasons turn and we're still together,
The sky is still blue and tomorrow is another day


I am not enough of a classicist to interpret The Outcome, seems kinda light hearted.

As always, the Key as explained by Sean

Do Nothing
See him walk along this lonely street
Trying to find, find a future
New pair of shoes are on my feet
Cause fashion is my only culture
Nothing ever change (x2)
People say to me just be yourself
It makes no sense to fallow fashion
How could I be anybody else
I don't try I've got no reasons
Nothing ever change (x2)
I'm just living in a life without meaning
I walk and walk - do nothing
I'm just living in a life without feeling
I talk and talk - say nothing
I walk along this same lonely street
Still trying to find, find a reason
This man comes and smacks me in the teeth
I don't complain it's not my conscious
Nothing ever change (x2)
I'm just living in a life without meaning
I walk I walk - do nothing
I'm living in a life without thinking
I talk I talk - say nothing

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home